Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
This website is owned and operated by Ayo Johnson/Think Media.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. The materials/content contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
As part of the registration or account creation process, you will create login credentials by selecting a password and providing an e-mail address. You also have to give us certain registration information, all of which must be accurate and updated.
Each registration is for a single user only. You are not allowed to share your registration login credentials or give your login credentials to anyone else, as that undermines our revenue model and can cause us financial harm.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not select or use the login credentials of another person.
Failure to comply with these terms shall constitute a breach of these Terms of Service, which may result in legal action being taken against you.
2. Use of materials
- Permission is granted to use and view/listen to the materials (information or software) on this site for personal, non-commercial/non-professional transitory use only. Any other use requires Think Media’s written permission. Professional/commercial use of this site (i.e. by journalists or media organisations) without such written permission will attract a US$5,000 license fee for each instance of such use payable on demand. Think Media reserves the right to pursue legal remedies in addition to the payment of such fee.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial/professional purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- summarise content for the benefit of another media outlet;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Think Media’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Think Media at any time. Think Media reserves the right to pursue other remedies.
- The materials on Think Media’s web site are provided “as is”. Think Media makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Think Media does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Think Media or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Think Media’s Internet site, even if Think Media or a Think Media authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Think Media has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Think Media of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Think Media’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Bermuda without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes related to your use of this website.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Politica © 2020 - All Rights Reserved